OverviewMilitaryResumeWriters.com (MRW) is one of the family of websites under CreerPro Global, Inc. (CPG), and is designed to put our military to work. We have assisted over 55,000 clients today and continue to partner with thousands of military and veterans each year.
MRW also provides extensive career resources—such as in-person training, virtual online training, career coaching, resume writing, and other career resources—to vets for a successful and expedient transition. Putting veterans to work is one of MRW major areas of focus. We provide a multitude of valuable resources to help veterans and members of the military community in their job search. In 2011, we launched free online training and other career resources to help "Put Our Veteran's to Work."
We live in a country in which only 1% of the population serves in the military; the other 99% hears on television, reads online, or sees in newspapers information about the military, shaping their opinion accordingly.
Our MissionOur mission is to educate civilian employers of the value and benefit of hiring "ready-to-work" military and veterans. Remaining abreast of veteran hiring through diverse networks and resources to better support our transitioning military with the latest hiring facts and career related information. Informing our military and veteran clients of their value and how to relay their value to civilian employers. In short: "Putting Our Military to Work."
Experience and Past PerformanceMRW was created by CareerPro Global, Inc. owner, Barbara Adams whose mission for the past 23 years and life's work has been to assist and support our military and veterans by providing career coaching, resume writing, career advice, and training to our global U.S. military forces.
CPG, headquartered in Georgia is one of the oldest, largest, and fastest-growing career management services in the world. In 1990, CPG began career coaching, training, and writing resumes for vets completing tours from Operation Desert Shield, Operation Desert Storm, and hundreds of operations to date.
CPG has assisted more than 55,000 veterans to date, providing free training, free newsletters, resume writing, career coaching, and contributions to other career publications. CPG authored Roadmap to Job-Winning Military to Civilian Resumes in June 2012, offering more than 100 samples of military and veteran resumes. CPG also provides free online career training developed exclusively for the military; has provided more than 8,700 complimentary resume critiques for transitioning military members, improving their resume presentation; and has conducted both in-person and online webinars to provide additional career training.
Our WorkforceCurrently, 43% of CPG's workforce is comprised of veterans (including Iraqi and Afghanistan War veterans), and another 20% of parents, spouses, and children of veterans, to include our President, Barbara Adams, an "Army Mom."
Innovation and QualityCareerPro Global, Inc. (CPG) is a registered and certified ISO 9001:2008 company. CPG has been built upon, and remains committed to, our core factors, which include: integrity, excellent customer service, quality, and a passion for helping others achieve their career goals. We believe so strongly in these core factors that our company has raised the bar by achieving ISO 9001:2008 registration in July 2010 (the FIRST and ONLY career management service in the WORLD to achieve this).
In 2008, CPG authored and currently administers the Master Military Resume Writer credential. This credential is invaluable to anyone who writes military transition/veterans resumes to learn how to understand and translate military language and how to present our veterans in a manner that civilian employers can understand.
In 2011, CPG authored and currently administers the Master Federal Career Advisor credential. This credential is essential to anyone assisting civilians or veterans in learning the federal hiring landscape and guiding their clients through the federal application process.
Resources: Articles, Publications, and MediaCareerPro Global and its team members have created/published more than 300 online and print articles, best selling career related how to books relating to our military and federal audience for career coaching, resume writing, job searching, mastering the interview, salary negotiations, locating hidden jobs, and numerous resume-writing and interviewing tips. We publish a bimonthly newsletter with helpful employment trends, stats, and how-to information for the career seeker.
CPG is recognized for its career expertise and is often called upon for interviews by ABC and NBC affiliates, CNN, and other reputable print such as The Wall Street Journal.